Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to get an idea patented good an inspiration you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a complete collection of services not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the InventHelp Company Headquarters stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those InventHelp Invention News posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.